The Perfect Gift
Make shopping a lot easier! The days of guessing what someone really wants are over. Gift cards can be used for everything - shoes, sweaters, jeans, appliances, tools, home goods, and more. There is a gift for everyone on eBay, including an eBay gift card. Available in denominations ranging from $25 - $200, enter the value required and select the quantity of each below.
The Perfect Gift
Say what you will about gift cards, but they make shopping a lot easier. The days of guessing what someone really wants are over. Gift cards can be used for everything - shoes, sweaters, jeans, appliances, tools, home goods, and more. There is a gift for everyone on eBay, including an eBay gift card.
Gift Cards for Every Occasion
A gift card can make any occasion special from anniversaries and birthdays to holidays and weddings. If you are sending a young adult off to college, then gift cards can come in handy for parents and kids. If you are shopping for new clothes for the family, then gift cards are a great way to make sure everyone gets what they want. If you have a teenager that loves music or gaming, then gift cards can be a great way to give them lots of options. And if you are not sure what to get someone, then gift cards are a no brainer.
Something for Everyone
Gift cards are a great way to give friends and family the perfect thing. There are thousands of redeemable options on eBay for clothing, collectibles, shopping, dining, travel, and more. Gift cards from eBay can give the people what they want!
To redeem your eBay Gift Card, follow these steps:
1. Add an item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Select your payment method.
3. Under the Add Coupon section, enter the 13-digit redemption code found on the back of the Gift Card or sent via email, and select Apply. Your order total will be discounted to reflect the value of the Gift Card.
4. Review the payment details and select Confirm and Pay.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing, accepting or using the eBay Gift Card in physical or digital form ("Gift Card") and in consideration for your right to use the Gift Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and the terms and conditions contained in the eBay User Agreement (the "eBay User Agreement") which is incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" means the cardholder who has purchased or received a Gift Card. "We" or "our" means eBay Canada Limited.
Please be advised that the eBay User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see section entitled "Legal Disputes " in the eBay User Agreement). It also contains an arbitration agreement section entitled "Agreement to Arbitrate", which will, with limited exceptions, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt out of the arbitration agreement (see the "Legal Disputes " provision in the eBay User Agreement). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and those contained in the eBay User Agreement, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
1. You must have an eBay account with a Canadian registered address to redeem the Gift Card.
2. Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
3. As a security feature, upon first use the Gift Card (including funds on the Gift Card) links to the eBay account associated with the Gift Card's first use and becomes non-transferable.
4. The Gift Card may only be used for purchases on eBay.ca, cafr.eBay.ca, and eBay.com.
5. It is important that you track the Gift Card balance. You may check your Gift Card balance by using the Gift Card balance checker.
6. The Gift Card is not reloadable, refundable, or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
7. The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
8. If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from your PayPal account or other funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.
9. The Gift Card may not be used to pay eBay or PayPal service fees. The Gift Card also may not be used to buy eBay Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots).
10. No more than a total of $2,000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per day, and no more than a total of $5,000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per calendar month. Further, you may only redeem a maximum of eight Gift Cards in any single transaction (and fewer if you are redeeming Gift Cards in combination with other redemption codes, such as coupons or vouchers).
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
11. WITHOUT LIMITING THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THE EBAY USER AGREEMENT AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT IN QUEBEC, WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GIFT CARD OR ANY PURCHASES MADE WITH THE GIFT CARD, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
12. IN ADDITION TO THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES SET OUT IN THE EBAY USER AGREEMENT, EXCEPT IN QUEBEC, YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND ANY INABILITY TO USE A GIFT CARD BECAUSE OUR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY). IN ADDITION, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (A) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF A GIFT CARD THROUGH ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY; (B) ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (C) THE USE OF THE GIFT CARD BEING SUSPENDED OR PROHIBITED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REPORTED LOST OR STOLEN, OR WE BELIEVE IT IS BEING USED SUSPICIOUSLY OR FRAUDULENTLY OR IS BEING SUBJECTED TO UNAUTHORIZED USE; (D) THROUGH NO FAULT OF OURS, YOUR NOT HAVING SUFFICIENT FUNDS ON A GIFT CARD TO COVER A TRANSACTION; OR (E) INABILITY TO USE A GIFT CARD BECAUSE OUR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY THROUGH NO FAULT OF OURS. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. The laws of certain jurisdictions may not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING AND THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES IN THE EBAY USER AGREEMENT AND IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH, IN THE EVENT THAT WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT LOADED ONTO YOUR GIFT CARD.
13. The funds on the Gift Card do not expire. No fees apply.
14. Protect the Gift Card like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards will only be replaced if the Gift Card has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase and Gift Card number, where required by law.
15. We reserve the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card.
16. The Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it, subject to applicable law. The balance on the Gift Card is not a deposit and is not insured.
17. Use of the eBay services is subject to each company's respective User Agreement. Gift Card users must be 18 years of age or older.
18. The Gift Card is issued by eBay Canada Limited, a Canadian entity located at 500 King Street West, Suite 200, Toronto ON M5V 1L9, Canada. If you have questions or concerns regarding the Gift Card or these Terms and Conditions, visit our Help page.
19. We reserve the right to change the terms of the eBay Gift Card program, amend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.eBay.ca at least 30 days in advance of the amendment taking effect. In all cases, an amendment will take effect on the date indicated in the posted notice. If an amendment entails an increase in your obligations or a reduction in our obligations, you may refuse the amendment and cancel these Terms and Conditions without cost, penalty or cancellation indemnity by sending us a notice to that effect to our above address no later than 30 days after the amendment comes into force.
20. We may assign these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.
21. These Terms and Conditions will be governed in accordance with the law of the same jurisdiction that governs the eBay User Agreement.
22. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC ONLY: The parties attorn to the jurisdiction of Quebec and these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
23. The parties agree that this Agreement and all other documents associated with the Agreement and all communications between us will be in English. Les parties aux présentes conviennent à ce que cette entente et tous autres documents et communications soient rédigés en anglais.