HUNT DIVERSIFIED MARKETING INC (AFFILIATE)
Hunt Diversified Marketing Inc. DBA The Hunt Group and its affiliates (including TheGiftCardGroup.com, ThgOrderDirect.com and StoreFrontDirect.com) respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Personal Information Definition
The types of personal or corporate information collected as prescribed in the Personal Information & Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA) and KYC (Know Your Customer) may include:
- Contact information (name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number)
- Business contact information (job title, department and name of organization)
- Nature of company business
- Username and password
- Payment account information
- Contact information for others you request we contact
- Content you provide (photographs, articles, comments)
- Content you make available through social media accounts or memberships with third parties
- Mobile device unique identifier
- Geo-location data
- Other information (shopping behavior and preferences, language preference, age, date of birth, gender and family status)
Personal Information Collection
We collect only what is essential to process a request, entry into a contest, promotion or production of an order. This information enables us to provide you with the requested product or service. We may ask for your name, address, email address and other information when you register with a site hosted by The Hunt Group and affiliates mentioned above; or if you enter contests or promotions sponsored by us, or offered by a client that we represent as a 3rd party provider.
Personal Information Sharing
We do not release personal information except under the limited circumstances below, all of which are specifically described in Terms of Service or Use Agreements, or in the rules of a sweepstake or other promotions:
- You expressly give us permission to do so
- To process a request (such as a mailing address with shipping companies)
- When required to do so by law
- To trace and locate a lost or stolen Reward
- To protect the rights or property of The Hunt Group, its affiliates or partners
- To companies that provide products or services to you, where we act as a 3rd party, in accordance with the terms of a promotion you are participating in
- As set out within regulatory guidelines of the Canadian Anti-Spam Regulations (CASL) & Personal Information & Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA).
Personal Information Use
We do not pass along information that would identify an individual. However, subject to confidentiality agreements, The Hunt Group and affiliates may match aggregated, statistical user information* to parameters established by third parties. This is done without releasing a user's Personal Information.
* (e.g.: "31% of our users are professionals")
We will only send an email if…
- You have Expressly Consented to receive such email.
- There is Implied Consent as we are fulfilling a request for goods or services for you, or on behalf of a client.
- You have Expressly Consented to receive additional information about a specific goods or service requested.
The Hunt Group and its affiliates neither market to, nor direct any material to, children. We will not knowingly send direct mailings, emails or other correspondence to anyone who indicates that they are younger than 16 years of age.
We use "cookies" for a variety of purposes. Cookies are small data files that are sent and stored on your computer when you visit certain websites, and are primarily used to track a user’s preferences and use of a website. One important use for cookies is to identify you when you get on our site. This saves you time while on our site as you do not have to log in a password more than once. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may turn them off in your browser, however, this may cause some pages not to function properly.
The Hunt Group does use IP addresses. These addresses are collected for the purposes of system administration and security. IP addresses are also used to gather broad demographic information.
We use security measures that comply with federal laws to protect your information from unauthorized access. This site has a number of robust security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and interception by third parties. We retain the information for the minimum amount of time necessary for normal operation and processing.
The Hunt Group or any of its affiliated companies cannot assume liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
Accessing or Modifying Your Information
You may contact us at any time to inquire about Personal Information held by The Hunt Group or affiliates. You can ask us to update, correct, or where relevant, you may also ask us to delete that information. Please note that certain information may be retained by the Hunt Group and affiliates over a period of time necessary for legitimate business purposes, or where required by law.
The Hunt Group
5420 Timberlea Blvd.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON L4W 2T7